The Clock Tower Waterford City
The Clock Tower Waterford City , a prominent landmark on the Quay in Waterford City, was designed by Charles Tarrant (engineer and county surveyor for Co. Waterford, 1855-1877 ) and built in 1861 and is nearly forty feet high. The Clock Tower still has an operating clock and is great piece of history in the streetscape of the quays
This shot was taken late in the evening as the clock shows. Copyright Waterford Pictures.
Find where the image was taken in Waterford on the map below